Saturday

RGV's 'Oka Prema Katha' with Mahie Gill

Ramgopal Varma who is on a movie announcement spree has declared that he will be making a film titled 'Oka Prema Katha' soon. Varma informed that the story of this film is based on the murder of a husband by his wife Maria Susairaj on May 7th, 2008 in Mumbai.

When contacted, Varma confirmed, "The Maria Susairaj case has always fascinated me in the context, of how two everyday ordinary people can kill another man, cut his body into pieces and then douse the body parts in kerosene.

According to me, it is one of the most brutal and horrifying murder stories I have heard in my life. It made me curious and so I did some research on the case. I spoke to the friends and relatives of both the parties - the accused and the victim.

I also spoke to the investigators. To my shock, I found out that underneath this most heinous crime, there is actually an incredible love story.

It was love, which triggered the murder, drove them to cut the body and turned them into such dreadful souls.

The technicians and other star cast for this film are yet to be finalised.