Monday

Richa’s got a lot of resolutions


Richa’s got a lot of resolutions
Richa
Being an actor comes with it's share of woes, one of them not being able to get back home for Christmas says Richa who's been busy shooting for her upcoming Tollywood flick with Prabhas.
"Christmas is just not the same without the snow, the Christmas tree, peppermint hot choc by the fireplace, my family, presents and the carols. I really missed being home. The festival makes me nostalgic about my childhood in US, I remember celebrating the festival since I was five years old," wrote Richa on her microblogging site. Apparently what she missed most about the festival is her pet dog "Fluffy".
"I miss dressing Fluffy up in his doggy fleece sweater and boots! Hehehee. And cuddling up w him by the fireplace at home!(sic)" she adds. The bubbly actress is getting into New Year mode now. "Thinking of a whole list of New Year's resolutions for 2012.....my list is over 15 now," she posted.