Monday

Sunil's Six pack!!


Sunil's got the muscles
Sunil
Looking at that picture of Sunil with those rippling muscles, you might just be tempted to think "photoshop". But here's news for you - "It's 100% real. It took me three years of dedicated working out to get this," says Sunil.
The comedian turned 'hero' is the newest member of the 'six-pack club' in Tollywood. It is quite a transformation from the chubby funny guy image of the actor. He's shed 30 kilos in all. "I weighed 108 kilos three years ago. I've always dreamt of getting a six pack body and have been working on it. For eight months I ran everyday around KBR park to lose all the fat. After that I hit the gym. My good friend, Khaleel, was my trainer and was instrumental in me getting into shape," he says adding, "I was encouraged by the likes of Ravi Teja, Mahesh Babu, NTR, Ram, Nithin, Ram Charan Tej, Bunny and Rana who would chip in with some valuable tips."
Apparently the filmmakers were planning on keeping his new look as a surprise element but the pictures "got leaked." "The idea was to save it as a surprise at the end of the film. "Poolarangadu" is a complete comic entertainer like "Maryada Ramanna" and not an action film. The concern was the pictures would raise expectations with the audience who could go to the theater hoping to see a lot of action. There is only one action episode right at the end," explains Sunil, who had actually toned down for another film which did not work out.
Sunil however, does see the lighter side of the 'leak'. "Had the picture not leaked only the audience who went to watch the film would have seen and appreciated my physique. But thanks to the leak the one's who wouldn't go to watch my film also know about it," he says smiling. Isha Chawla is playing Sunil's love interest in this "out-and-out-entertainer," scheduled to hit the screens on January 14.